1. True or false: For a healthy young person who is often tired, there is no advantage to having their Vitamin B12 levels checked. (Answers are below.)
2. Anemia affects:
A) the elderly
B) those who eat a vegan or mainly plant-based diet
C) elite athletes
D) millions of people (who might not even know they are anemic)
E) all of the above
3. There are more than ______ types of Anemia:
4. Natural sources for Vitamin B12 are:
A) egg yolks
5. True or false: Children younger than 12 years old rarely have low Vitamin B12 levels.
6. More and more studies indicate that healthy Vitamin B12 levels are paramount as we age for:
A) brain health
B) preventing Alzheimer’s disease
C) maintaining balance and gross motor skills
D) good circulation throughout the body
E) all of the above
7. Vitamin B12 can aid weight loss by:
A) being a water-soluble vitamin
B) not being fat-soluble
C) converting fat and protein into energy
D) being stored in your liver
E) improving your eyesight
8. A Vitamin B12 deficiency is:
B) a top health priority and easy to manage
C) silly to pay attention to
D) very difficult to manage
E) a current fad
9. True or false: Got Vitamin B12 shots are healthier energy for you than shots of espresso.
10. A Vitamin B12 deficiency ________ a factor in those suffering from sciatica, migraines, and other common health issues.
A) could be
B) is not
1. False. Better to find out at whatever age you are if you have a Vitamin B12 deficiency. Feeling tired often (no matter how much you sleep) is a classic sign of low levels of Vitamin B12 due to diet or possible health conditions.
2. E: all of the above. Anemia affects a wide variety of people.
3. D: 400. There are over 400 types of Anemia, not just iron deficiency anemia, but B12 deficiency anemia, etc. For more information go to https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/anemia
4. A: egg yolks. Egg yolks are a natural, high source for Vitamin B12. A very small amount of Vitamin B12 is contained in the egg whites.
5. False. Children can also be low in Vitamin B12 due to a diet lacking enough B12 or a possible health condition (such as gluten sensitivity which in both children and adults makes it harder for the body to absorb and utilize Vitamin B12 from food).
6. E: all of the above. Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin for the brain and overall good health.
7. C: converting fat and protein into energy. This is how Vitamin B12 can aid weight loss!
8. B: a top health priority and easy to manage. Got Vitamin B12 is here for you.
10. A: could be. A Vitamin B12 deficiency could be a factor if you are suffering with sciatica, migraines, and other common health issues.
Come visit our Happy Hour soon!
All the best,
Got Vitamin B12 Team
P.S. Want more quizzes? Got Vitamin B12 first health quiz here.
In : All locations