Photo credit: Dawn Hudson
1. Better sleep. An extra hour of sleep or not, if the end of Daylight Saving Time has you off your game, come experience a B12 boost at a Got Vitamin B12 Happy Hour near you. B12 helps your brain transition from a restful sleep state to a more active awake state, along with regulating your internal clock and circadian rhythm.
2. Better repair. Training for an athletic event or goal? Doing the local Turkey Trot? Make sure you give your body enough time to rest, recover and repair. Vitamin B12 is vital for your musculoskeletal system, aiding in muscle and ligament healing, and decreasing inflammation and pain. Why not save money on the race registration fee and sign up for Bay to Breakers (link http://baytobreakers.com/) now!
3. Better mustache. If you are growing and grooming a mustache for Movember to bring awareness and raise funds for men’s health issues, did you know that Vitamin B12 can also help you grow a thicker mustache (and hair in general)?
4. Better energy. Did you vote? The voting process took a while, didn’t it? There was a lot to vote for or against. In San Francisco, there were propositions A to X, along with presidential, congressional, state, city and school district races, etc. Vitamin B12 is essential for energy production. If you are a Veteran or active-duty military, you are remembered on Veteran’s Day (Friday, November 11th). Here are some special offers available, too. Make sure you have healthy Vitamin B12 levels throughout the month!
5. Better digestion. The Bay Area is a foodie’s paradise. Enjoy the variety and abundance of mouth-watering food choices, but don’t suffer heartburn or indigestion. If such occurrences are frequent, have your B12 levels tested. Some forms of anemia have digestive symptoms.
6. Better metabolism. Doesn’t it seem like every decade, your metabolism slows down? When you are in your 30s, you can’t eat like you might have in your 20s. B12 helps to keep your metabolism humming along, no matter what your age.
7. Better brain power and memory. Everyone cares about their brains these days. Keep yours happy, healthy and sharp with nutrients essential for neurotransmitters like Vitamin B12. Impress your friends and co-workers with your November 14th supermoon facts: “The Moon will appear up to 14 percent bigger and 30 percent brighter than an average full moon. This is the closest the Moon will get to Earth until November 25, 2034.”
8. Better mental focus. Are you or someone you know doing NaNoWriMo? Mental quickness and concentration are crucial for reaching the word count goal by midnight November 30th. B12 notably improves your memory, reflexes, and promotes circulation from your head to your toes so that you can turn your steampunk-time-travel-gothic-western-space-opera novel idea into an actual 50,000-word manuscript.
9. Better mommy and baby health. Research shows that during pregnancy, a woman’s Vitamin B12 levels, along with Folic Acid, must not be deficient or low. Got Vitamin B12 shots are safe for pregnant women. Get better brain and mood health for two!
10. Better holiday shopping. No crowds, no hassle. Instead give a unique health and wellness gift. Got Vitamin B12 offers Happy Hour Cocktail package gift certificates. And don’t forget to treat yourself!
11. Better immune system strength. Traveling for Thanksgiving? Stop by Got Vitamin B12 before you head out, to help with jet lag and for an immune system boost. Be prepared for the cold and flu season wherever you travel.
12. Better B12. Got Vitamin B12 uses the best available Methylcobalamin on the market, which we source from a San Francisco compounding pharmacy. Methylcobalamin is the superior, most bioactive form of injectable Vitamin B12 and can cross the blood-brain barrier. Experience the Got Vitamin B12 Happy Hour and make your November better!
See you soon!
All the best,
Got Vitamin B12 Team
In : All locations
Tags: sleep repair energy digestion metabolism mental focus baby health immune system